Brewer Morris is currently representing a leading fast moving consumer goods services company, with the recruitment of their Working Capital Treasury Manager to be based in the Canton of Zug, Switzerland.
Reporting directly to the Head of Treasury & Tax this role will be focused on delivering strategic projects for the business with a particular focus on Working Capital. This is an opportunity to join a fast paced environment within a growing company and have a significant impact of the strategic direction of the group.
Depending on the candidate this role will be able to develop into other areas within the treasury and finance organization.
- Prepare and lead monthly Steering Committee for Executive Management, manage stake holder and their expectations, ensure bottom up reporting and top down communication of project targets , deliverables and results
- Leading and project management of the Accounts Receivables Stream focusing on improving companies Days of Sales Outstanding
- Working closely with Country Finance and Head Treasury to benchmark the country's and their processes against Group Standard's and best practices
- Project manage review and identify opportunities jointly with Procurement and Operations teams
- Project manage the different workstreams and insure medium terms deliverables are achieved as well as long-term changes are followed up
Requirements and skills
- Strong skills in working capital management and who previously worked 5 years (plus) in finance or operations team of a multinational company.
- Very structured way of working, sold project management skills are essential (Managed projects of similar size and complexity)
- Strong analytical and presenting skills (excellent MS Office capabilities are a must)
Find out more and apply
If this role is of interest please contact Tim Ball on 0207 415 2800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.