almost 2 years ago
A global conglomerate leading integrated trading company, based in their London HQs have massively expanded their tax function within the last 8 months. As they look to strengthen their group tax function, the Head of Tax is looking to bring on board a part or fully qualified VAT Tax professional.
The individual will be reporting into the VAT Manager. The role will be a mix of compliance, advisory and tax planning by focusing on UK registered businesses, along with non UK registered i.e EMEA. 80% VAT 20% corporate tax.
- Prepare and review group quarterly and monthly VAT returns.
- Prepare and Submit EC Sales Lists and Intrastats.
- Assist the VAT Manager with ad hoc projects.
- Support the VAT Manager with the delivery of tax advice to the business.
- Provide advice to the company's Customs and Logistics department on VAT matters associated with supply chain management.
- Support the corporate tax team on tax accounting matters and meeting the Group's TP obligations such as local filing and country by country reporting.
The ideal candidate will be part or fully tax/accounting AAT/ATT/CTA or ACCA/ACA qualified with a focus on VAT and a desire to branch out into other tax disciplines such as corporate tax and general accounting. The candidate will also be technically strong and have the confidence to interact with the business as they will be operating across the whole business. This company will offer support for further tax studies for the right candidate.
If you are interested and meet the required skills, please contact Simon Riva on 0207 3322 138 and firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.