A global conglomerate technology and entertainment company, are to looking for a corporate tax specialist to join their driven, dynamic, fast-paced and very commercial tax function based in their central London European HQs. This is a brilliant opportunity for the right person to get involved in a variety of tax matters involving media, entertainment, film, gaming and tech products for UK & Europe.
You will be responsible for the preparation of the tax provisions and tax returns for UK entities and reviews the tax reporting submissions for entities across Europe. You will manage the day to day relationships with the appropriate stakeholders across the wider business. Opportunity to also support tax planning, transfer pricing and to work on various ongoing projects throughout the year. Reporting into the Tax Director.
- Preparation of the quarterly US GAAP management and year end statutory tax reporting for UK entities.
- Manage and review the quarterly tax calculations for all European group companies' including large and complex entities.
- Prepare and manage the end-to-end process for the corporation tax returns for UK.
- Act as the first point of contact for communication with local and central divisional finance and global tax office, with respect to queries. Advisory tasks.
- Monitoring, analysing and preparing drafts/data of transfer pricing.
- Supporting tax audit defence work across Europe.
This position requires an accounting or tax qualification with a strong corporate tax reporting and compliance focus. US GAAP reporting experience would be an advantage. The individual must have the technical and analytical ability to take on complex and varied work. Excellent communication skills who has the confidence and gravitas to drive and manage work whilst meeting tight deadlines.
A great opportunity for someone who is looking for a new exciting challenge to be part of a strong tax team. If you are interested and meet the required skill set - please contact Simon Riva on 0207 3322 138 or email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.