Brewer Morris are partnering with a global MNC to appoint a Treasury Reporting Manager to be based in Dubai. The role will support a wide range of accounting, reporting and control processes, and offers significant opportunities to work independently, while developing critical technical accounting skills.
- Provide advice on accounting issues of financial instruments in accordance with US GAAP.
- Resolution of accounting-related technical questions related to financial instruments, in risk accounting (e.g., hedge accounting and foreign currency valuation)
- Technical design and quality assurance of the mapping of financial instruments and their accounting in IT systems
- Responsible for the optimal accounting of financial transactions and in the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements in accordance with US GAAP.
- Responsible for regulatory reporting for share buybacks.
- Responsible for implementing regulatory changes within the Treasury department.
- Key point of contact for internal audit and external auditors
- Bachelor's degree in finance or related subject
- ACT qualified and/or professional accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA)
- Minimum of 5 - 7 years relevant treasury experience gained within an international organisation.
- Excellent technical accounting knowledge (US GAAP) for financial derivatives and hedge accounting
- A thorough understanding of FX risk analysis, hedging, investments, and international funds flows. Knowledge of capital and currency markets, accounting, finance and tax.
- Experience in SOX compliance, as well as statutory and US GAAP reporting.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Must reside in the UAE
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.