Brewer Morris are recruiting for a Treasury Partner role for a development institution. This is a fantastic opportunity to work as an investment advisor within Emerging Markets. The role is based in the City and reports directly to the Treasurer.
- Partnering with investment teams on all aspects of treasury
- Developing funding and hedging solutions
- Coordinate with the wider finance team on implementation on Treasury demands in overseas offices
- SME to wider company on treasury and hedging solutions
The successful candidate:
- In depth knowledge of foreign exchange, hedging, equity settling, international treasury, investment and portfolio management is essential
- Emerging markets experience
- Minimum 5 - 10 years' experience in Global Treasury team
- ACT qualified
- Proactive attitude and strong problem solving skills
If this role is of interest please get in touch with Emily Hearne on email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.