Brewer Morris is currently representing a leading real estate business for the recruitment of a Treasury Manager. Reporting into the Group Treasurer, the manager will take responsibility for managing the group treasury operations, managing the debt facilities and leading on key treasury projects.
Main Activities and Responsibilities
- Managing the bank account structures
- Overseeing daily cash management
- Upgrading and developing the TMS
- Developing the treasury processes and procedures
- Managing the treasury reporting and assisting in the building of the model
- Assist the Group Treasurer with adhoc projects, including debt raising
- AMCT qualification
- Strong academics
- Minimum of 3-5 years Treasury and Cash management experience working for a global firm
- Understanding of corporate treasury best practices and ability to implement changes
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage a complex and varied workload to tight deadlines
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.