Brewer Morris are currently recruiting for a Treasury Manager position for a well established global Insurance firm. This position reports to the Head of Treasury and will be responsible for the cash and FX management. The role would ideally suit a Senior Treasury Analyst who is looking for their first Manager position.
- Cash and FX management, including cashflow forecasting
- Execute FX spot and forward hedge transactions
- Cash manage client and corporate accounts
- Mentor the Treasury Analyst
- Ad hoc projects
The Successful Candidate:
- Ideally 5 years' experience in a multinational treasury team
- Previous exposure to cash, liquidity and FX
- Currently studying or qualified ACT
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Proactive attitude
For more information please do not hesitate to get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.