Brewer Morris is currently recruiting for a Treasury Assistant role for a Global financial institution to join their Treasury team in London. The company is responsible for the efficient cash management spread over various currencies through Direct equity, Debt and Trade Finance. The company invests to achieve impact and a financial return which is reinvested into more businesses to create jobs and accelerate economic.
- Day-to-day management of direct debt and loan portfolio
- Work with 3rd party load administrators in setting rates, interest dates, interest payments and accruals.
- Work with the legal and finance team on a daily basis
- Be an advisory for the company on the load and direct debt portfolio.
- Create a procedures manual for all direct debt processes.
- Strong knowledge of loan administration and management
- At least 3 years' experience in a Global Corporate Treasury function or Loans department
- Knowledge of EFront and Frameworks is preferable.
- Experience of emerging markets would be advantageous
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.