Brewer Morris are currently recruiting for a Treasury and Corporate Finance Associate. Our client are looking to offer the successful treasury professional exposure to the corporate finance side as well maintaining a broad look at treasury.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Ensuring all treasury transactions are accurately entereed into the TMS
- Maintenance of the TMS for all debt issues, bank facilities, hedge transactions and MM activity
- Calculate end of day cash position and arrange investment of surplus funds
- Organisation of day-to-day banking activities
- Provide support to annual planning process and monthly forecasts
- Support financing and financial risk management
In order to apply for the role, you must be:
- Qualified or part qualified in an accounting/treasury qualification
- At least 2 years experience in a global treasury function
- Knowledge in Treasury Management Systems
- Strong experience with cash flow forecasting
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then please let me know!
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.