Brewer Morris is representing an international company for the recruitment of a Treasury Analyst. The Analyst will report into the Treasury Manager and will have the opportunity to rotate between the cash management and FX tasks.
- Executing daily cash management
- Monthly Treasury management and financial reporting
- Intercompany netting
- Sweeping excess cash
- Executing FX requirements and intercompany lending
- Administering the global guarantees program
- Ad hoc projects
- Treasury qualification desirable (ex. AMCT)
- 2+ years experience of working within a corporate treasury function
- Accuracy and attention to detail, and the ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage a complex and varied workload to tight deadlines
Find out more and apply
If this role is of interest please contact Charlotte Hughes on 0207 415 2800 or email email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.