City of London, London
2 months ago
Brewer Morris is currently recruiting for a Treasury Analyst role for a Global payments business to join their Treasury team in London. The company is equipped to solve some of the most complex challenges that matter for the future.
The analyst will provide support to all aspects of the Group Treasury Function, in particular they will be responsible for the daily cash and liquidity management processes and the execution of foreign currency transactions. This is an exciting opportunity to progress your Treasury career.
- Client relationship management: maintain client accounts, monitor & reconcile collections, payments and settlements.
- Cash management: cash control, monitor balances and international payments.
- Systems : assist with implementation of new Treasury Management systems
- Provides FX and money market recommendations to the Treasury Manager
- Provide support to Business Development, Legal, Compliance and Technology for Treasury related matters.
- You will have at least 2- 4 years' experience within a Corporate or Financial services
- Knowledge of Payment systems and Banking platforms
- Strong IT skills
- Accounting/Financial qualifications is desirable
- Additional language would be advantageous
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.