My client is a rapidly-growing firm based in Central London. They are looking for a treasury analyst with a track record for making a positive impact within the treasury department. If you want to work in a role where you can establish yourself and make a big difference within a rapidly developing company then get in touch!
What you need:
- A degree in finance or accounting
- 2 years experience in treasury
- Proven track record in making a positive difference within the treasury team
- Experience in back office processes:
- Confirmation of FX trades
- SWIFT payments
- Working with TMS
What you'll be doing on a daily basis:
-Monitor and control treasury processes
-Participation in IT related projects
-Propose and implement improvements to processes
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.