A global leader in the transportation and storage of specialty chemicals operating across 30 countries are looking to hire a corporate tax specialist with a focus on reporting and compliance to join their small tax team, based in their central London offices.
You will be part of the accounting and finance function, reporting into the international tax manager to work on all 6 of the corporations main global subsidiaries.
- Review and sign off monthly group tax provisions prepared by business units and review annual group tax budgets.
- Consolidate and review tax data and report to Group Finance (Group Financial Reporting).
- Manage preparation and filing of UK corporate tax computations and statutory tax provisions.
- Manage and monitor the global corporate tax filings and reports.
- Country-by-country reporting, preparations of annual reports, whilst monitoring legislation changes, deadlines and local filings across the business.
- Support selection, implementation and maintenance of any tax reporting systems introduced.
- Support and assist the International Tax Manager and Head of Tax on local and global projects across the group.
The ideal candidate will be a ATT/CTA or ACCA/ACA qualified who has 3-5years experience (however a different level of experience will be considered, the figure given is indicative) with a strong corporate tax compliance and reporting background. The individual will also have tax reporting system experience and have the ability to get up to speed with a variety of tech systems.
If you are interested and meet the required skill set, please contact Simon Riva on 0207 3322 138 and firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.