An opportunity to work at one of the fastest growing retailers in the UK has come up and it's perfect if you are looking for an in-house tax move.
The Tax Consultant will play a crucial part in the corporate tax compliance within a highly experienced team. The role offers a good mix of direct-tax duties with some internal stakeholder work as well
If you've got some of the below:
- Strong corporate tax skills from either an in-house or practice background
- A confident communicator that can talk tax to non-finance staff
- ACA/CTA/ATT qualified or part-qualified preferable but not essential
You can get:
- A commitment to industry leading learning and development to help you grow your career
- A competitive base salary of up to £60k per annum
- An excellent working environment with an array of benefits
For further information please contact Kyle Linzell of Brewer Morris at email@example.com or on 020 7332 9641
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.