For our client, a big four firm with it's location in Brussels, I am currently looking for a (international) tax accounting specialist. Important is that the candidate is fluent in both English and their native language.
The focus is specifically on appointing someone with experience across the areas of tax accounting, compliance and reporting troughout Europe and has previous experience from either a big four or a mid-tier advisory environment.
Your responsibilities will be amonst others:
- to interact with a diverse range of multinational clients and monitor possible challenges and opportunities relevant to them;
- prepare the conversion of accounts from management GAAP (USGAAP or IFRS) to local GAAP through the preparation of statutory financial statements and tax returns;
- coach junior team members and assist project managers with the delivery of accounting and tax services to an international client portfolio;
- assist with the preparation of tax calculations and returns according to local rules;
- offer advice in relation with corporate tax, varying local taxes and accounting compliance.
The succesful candidate has:
- vast experience regarding Statutory Accounting & Tax requirements troughout Europe;
- excellent European GAAP and/or US GAAP/IFRS knowledge;
- a client-orientated approach and is able to think out of the box;
- the ability to motivate and manage a team;
- a Master's/Bachelor's degree in accounting, audit or tax.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.