Brewer Morris are working exclusively with a multinational organisation within the construction industry. The position is for a Strategic Head of Credit, which will operate primiarily within their Dubai office. Covering a number of countries in the Middle East and Africa makes this role a regional scoped position, with direct contact with Country Managing Directors, Head of Country and Business Unit Heads. The role is very strategic, and is moving away from the collections side of credit, with a focus on strategy and advisory.
Responsibilities of the position will include, but not exclusive to;
- Functionally lead the Credit Management within the companies subsidiaries
- Advisory to Managing Directors, and Country Heads, regarding credit strategy and minimising risk
- Being part of a leadership team to pinpoint maximisation of productivity across all regional credit teams
- Monthly reporting to senior stakeholders regarding Middle East and Africa subsidiaries credit positioning
- Conducting and chair meetings with senior stakeholders across the business to analyse, and present, overdue accounts and develop action plans in line with company credit and collection policies
- Coach and mentor collection teams regarding high risk client credit accounts
To be considered for this position, shortlisted candidates should have the following experience and skillset;
- Currently, or previously, within a Credit Manager or Head of Credit position. Note: This position is within the construction industry, so candidates with Credit experience within Financial Services will not be suited
- Experience within a hard industrial company, where the candidate will have experience of credit strategy with customers in line with the client they are applying for
- Proficient in English, with excellent reading, writing and verbal communication
- Strong character but with excellent personal skills, where you can adapt to different personalities and cultures
- Must have Middle East experience
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.