Our client is looking for a passionate SMSF Specialist, who is dedicated to creating an exceptional team culture and member experience. You will have the opportunity to work for a highly regarded and progressive team that thrives on a positive work culture, where hard work and dedication is-rewarded with a range of employee benefits.
As a SMSF Specialist your role will be to develop, review and acquire tailored in-house, online and face to face public training solutions for members and clients, ensuring learning outcomes reflect organisational goals and training is practical, relevant and learnings can be easily transferred into the workplace.
- Identifying emerging SMSF issues and the practical implications of those issues within practice and business.
- Translating emerging SMSF issues into potential training opportunities for members and clients.
- Assisting in the development of the superannuation national training program, including devising and planning proactive SMSF online and face to face training
- Writing SMSF content that will be delivered via a variety of channels including in-house training, online webinars and public face-to-face workshops.
- Reviewing SMSF content to ensure that it is accurate, practical and relevant, and in accordance with the organisation's position, policies, style guides, etc.
- A minimum of 4 years' superannuation advisory experience working in the superannuation group of a chartered accounting firm/Big 4/law firm.
- Broad superannuation experience encompassing SMSF issues.
- Ability to simplify complex superannuation content and translate it into practical training materials for members and clients.
- Have exceptional writing and research skills.
- Experience of or genuine interest in developing and delivering technical training programs.
This role is an excellent opportunity for career progression for someone who is also looking for a role that provides a flexible working week.
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.