Ideally you will be a share schemes and incentives professional from an accounting or legal background and will not be at a disadvantage if you have experience from within a boutique advisory firm or in house.
Our client advises its clients on all aspects of incentivising employees from both a tax and legal perspective, hence accounting or legally trained candidates will be considered. These roles are senior roles within the team so some experince of managing more junior staff will be an advantage but you do not need to be a confident salesperson' there are no sales targets attached to these roles. However, if you are comfortable going out to market, there will be scope to do so.
The ideal candidate will have most of the following:
- Extensive share plans experience in the professional services environment and/or in industry;
- A deep understanding of relevant legislation in this field;
- Be highly numerate with keen attention to detail;
- Strong business acumen and commercial awareness;
- Strong communication skills and ability to produce high quality, client facing, technically accurate work;
- Experience of leadership and delegation; and
- Ideally one of the following qualifications: ACCA/ACA/ATT/CTA, Solicitor or Barrister.
In return for your hard work, you will be offered a market leading salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work with some of the most highly respected practitioners in the industry. This firm also offers agile working and working from home so you can be flexible in how you want to deliver.
If this role sounds of interest, please contact Sally McIntyre-Brown on 0207 332 2452 or on email@example.com for a confidential discussion
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.