The Senior Treasury Manager will work from Dubai as an independent part of the global finance and treasury department with a regional focus and responsibility for funding subsidiaries located in the MEA and APAC regions.
- Responsibility for intercompany financing and intra-group treasury operations, focusing on management of intercompany(term) loans
- Responsibility for short term deposits and working capital for the relevant group companies, including cash flow forecasting process
- Monitoring balance sheet and P&L positions as well as cash flow for the group companies (proactively) identifying funding opportunities (through monitoring financial ratios, identifying short term / long term financing needs and excess cash positions
- Managing the liquidity position and assessing the profitability of our Dubai finance company, including financial performance review, P&L forecasting and scenario balance sheet and P&L modelling
- Assist in developing treasury policies for intercompany loans
- Assist in design, implementation, and execution of treasury controls and operations processes, taking into consideration best practices and business needs
- Bachelor's degree in finance or related subject
- B.A. or other advanced degree in finance, economics, statistics or similar fields a plus a treasury qualification ( AMCT) highly desirable
- Minimum of 5 - 7 years relevant treasury experience gained within an international organisation.
- A thorough understanding of FX risk analysis, hedging, investments, and international funds flows. Knowledge of capital and currency markets, accounting, finance and tax.
- Experience in SOX compliance, as well as statutory and GAAP reporting.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Must reside in the UAE
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.