Brewer Morris is representing an global business for the recruitment of a Senior Treasury Manager. Reporting into the Treasurer and the manager will be responsible of the treasury operations as well as managing the investment portfolio, maintaining cash management and leading on ad hoc projects.
- Cash Management - preparing and issuing cash reports ; managing working capital and FX requirements; implementing cash pooling
- FX Management - arranging trades ; improving processes ; hedging currency exposures
- Banking - maintaining banking relationships ; maintaining bank account database
- Reporting - managing treasury reports
- TMS - implementation of a new TMS
- Treasury qualification desirable (ex. AMCT)
- Strong experience working within a corporate treasury function as a treasury manager
- Knowledge of foreign exchange instruments
- Treasury dealing experience
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage a complex and varied workload to tight deadlines
Find out more and apply
If this role is of interest please contact Charlotte Hughes on 0207 415 2800 or email email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.