Brewer Morris is currently recruiting Senior Treasury Accountant for a business based in Weybridge. This role includes the ownership of monthly Group and management accounts, the responsibility for ensuring processes are documented properly for SOX and the responsibility for operating certain accounting processes and controls on a daily basis, and providing ad hoc analysis.
- Producing annual statutory accounts and dealing with external auditors
- Performing monthly and Quarterly Group reporting
- Preparing monthly management reporting and control packs
- Preparing annual budgets and plans
- Producing daily cash analysis for Treasury entities (incl. variance analysis and daily cash budget submissions)
- Performing monthly re-forecast of profit and cash
- Performing/reviewing the daily Treasury Back Office processes in the Treasury Management System including payments, bank reconciliations and setting up new payees
- University Degree
- Qualified chartered accountant
- Strong track record of delivery on deadlines and accountabilities
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Always on the lookout for new opportunities to strengthen process
- Ambitious and strong treasury professional
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.