City of London, London
Up to £75000 per annum
9 months ago
An exciting opportunity exists within this global insurance company's global tax department, for an ambitious tax specialist, looking to progress their career based in London.
This role focuses on the EMEA region and as such, my client is looking for an experienced senior tax specialist with a background in international tax. Reporting into the EMEA Tax Manager, you will have the opportunity to take responsibility for your own remit.
- Working on tax planning initiatives and cross-regional projects, including M&A and restructurings.
- Assist with the provision of tax support within the business operations of the entities.
- Reviewing the quarterly and annual documentation and tax reporting packages.
- Assist with local finance and external advisors in the completion of annual transfer pricing compliance requirements for local countries.
- Maintaining an awareness of all significant tax changes which impact the region.
- Provide tax assistance within corporate tax audits/transfer pricing audits and the management of tax risk in EMEA.
- Qualified ACA or CTA
- Demonstrated knowledge of international taxes with strong transfer pricing experience.
- Aptitude for and experience with tax preparation / provision software.
- US GAAP experience would be beneficial.
- Confidence and gravitas to interact with senior stakeholders.
If you are interested and meet the required skill set - please contact Simon Riva on 0207 3322 138 or email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.