Our client is an ASX listed Multinational Group with a proud heritage in Australia.
Their in-house taxation function is highly regarded as trusted advisers to the group and provides strategic input into business direction and the formulation of risk management policies.
They are now looking looking for a Senior Tax Advisor for one of their business units, to focus on the provision of tax advice and tax compliance.
- Provide corporate & international tax advice on various projects
- Support M&A transactions, including tax due diligence and advice on structuring
- Preparation of tax returns and tax provisions for reporting purposes
- Support the Finance function in preparing tax forecasts and budgets
- Strong focus on tax governance, process improvement and ability to contribute to the broader finance transformation agenda
- Liaising with external advisers and auditors as required in relation to tax compliance matters
- Monitor and report on tax law and policy changes
This is an excellent opportunity for someone already in-house looking to make a step up or a Big 4 person looking to make their first move in-house into a role that offers a good mix of advisory, reporting and compliance work.
- 3-5 years Corporate tax experience
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-motivated, self-starter and proactive
- Professional and committed approach
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.