A specialist pharmaceutical company are looking for a qualified corporate tax professional to join their small tax function, based in their UK Slough HQs. Reporting into the Senior Tax Manager.
The role will be to support the tax team with UK and international tax related matters to ensure compliance with the statutory and regulatory tax laws.
- Assist in quarterly and annual reporting under IFRS.
- Preparation of corporate tax returns and financial statement disclosures for all UK entities.
- Involvement in R&D and Capital Allowances.
- Prepare, analyse and monitor the impact and changes of UK legislation's related to the company.
- Support with country by country reporting and transfer pricing documentation.
- Participate in the ongoing development of the company's tax strategy, tax research and long term projects/goals.
- Assist with overseas tax authority enquiries and audits.
- Participate with the tax department on ad-hoc tax advisory projects.
- ACCA/ACA or CTA qualified coming from a large accounting firm or multinational business.
- Good knowledge of taxation across the UK. European regions is a plus!
- Strong UK corporate tax compliance experience.
- Attention to detail, self-motivated and the ability to interact with senior stakeholders.
If you are interested and meet the required skill set, please contact Simon Riva on 0207 3322 138 or email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.