Brewer Morris are currently recruiting for a Loans Administrator within their treasury department, to join an exciting Financial Services company.
The succesful candidate will have 1-2 years experience in treasury, ideally with exposure to loans and emerging markets. The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Day to day upkeep of direct debt and loan portfolio
- Work with 3rd parties to set rates, interest dates, interest payments and accruals
- Work with the legal team on loan documentation
- Work with senior members of the team to develop the necessary treeasury controls regarding the loan portfolio
- Be an advisor to the wider company to on the loan and direct debt portfolio
The succesful candidate will ideally have:
- Experience in loan administration and/or emerging markets
- Experience in treasury function
- Be looking to study a finaincal qualification in their next role
- A genuine interest in social purpose, and maintaining strong values in what they do
If this sounds like it could be of interest, or know someone who might want to know more, then please get in contact!
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.