Brewer Morris is currently representing a market leading international commodities trading company based in Central London for the recruitment of their Junior Treasury Analyst - Liquidity, Interest Allocation and Collateral Manager.
- Credit exposure management of the Margined counterparty portfolio
- Liquidity Management and stress testing
- Balance sheet / Working Capital management
- Collateral management (cash and LC issuance)
- Relationship Management
- Bilateral Margin Management
- Adhoc Projects
Requirements and skills
- Ideally the candidate will have an understanding of the core Treasury concepts
- The candidate should have a relevant qualification (ACA, CIMA, ACT, CFA) and have some experience in an accounting or analytical role
- Able to demonstrate a logical approach and innovative thinking
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.