- Manage Transfer Pricing audits in Europe, working with advisors and local finance teams in the development of audit strategy, preparing defence files and audit responses. Ongoing articulation and presentation of key issues, progression and risk to senior tax and business management.
- Review and quantification of audit risk for Fin48 purposes.
- Supporting and/or leading global and regional projects to enhance the groups Transfer Pricing framework and intercompany transactions including global re-vamp of services in terms of Transfer Pricing methodology, operational execution and ongoing compliance.
- Development and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholder organisations across the region (and globally where appropriate)
- Lead quarterly business/Transfer Pricing review cadence with a view to ensuring proper execution of transfer pricing policies and identification of business changes impacting transfer pricing compliance within the Group.
- Assistance in undertaking Group wide functional analysis and documentation
- Engaging with 3rd party providers in ensuring robust, consistent, compliant and sustainable transfer pricing documentation
- Support a regional and cross functional supply chain and operational re-engineering project.
- Partner with commercial channels in selecting transfer pricing complaints route to market.
- Liaising with Business Operations in the regional to ensure complaint product pricing and application of appropriate markups.
- Professional qualifications within a relevant area such as Finance and/or Tax
- A minimum of 5 plus years' experience in Transfer Pricing in public accounting/practice and/or industry. Industry experience would be highly advantageous.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as strong analytical and problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- Positive professional attitude with ability to work in a virtual team on a global basis while managing and developing relationships across key stakeholder networks.
- Ability to work across all levels of the organisation to influence and drive change; provide technical guidance and promote compliant transfer pricing behaviours across the business.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.