Reporting into the VP Tax, the position is responsible for assisting in tax planning and tax projects related to the group's global operations. Projects will include tax projections, transfer pricing, structuring and due diligence on acquisitions, dispositions and mergers, internal restructurings etc.
- Project management for various tax-related projects or projects initiated outside of tax that have tax implications to the company.
- Assistance with merger, acquisition, disposition, internal structuring
- Transfer pricing documentation, review and implementation for various group companies within different tax jurisdictions. This will include preparation of internal support that documents the companies transfer pricing models and calculations, and will include working with local jurisdictions to manage tax audits and support for local positions.
- Optimize the overall group income tax position (including impacts to overall group fiscal position), including a focus on assigned areas of responsibility within the corporate tax team
- Provide input and assistance to the compliance function (tax returns, assessments, forecasts)
- Provide input to the compliance function for FAS 109 reporting, coordinate tax audits and assist other parts of the Group in tax audits where required
- Contribute to tax awareness/appreciation within the Group
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Experienced in corporate tax in an international environment with preference for experience in multi-national corporation or US-based multi-national corporation
- Fluent in English (written and verbal) with strong communication skills
- Team player
- Strong analytical skills and attention for detail
- Problem solver
- Ambitious, highly motivated, energetic, hard worker
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.