The key activities of the Tax Manager will be as follows:
- Support the Regional Tax Senior Managers on various tax matters related to the respective region including on projects such as restructuring, M&A and financing;
- Tax audit support;
- Transfer Pricing (incl TP documentation) support;
- Tax compliance coordination for the region;
- Tax risk management coordination for the region;
- Assist in minimizing tax risks and maximizing the group's tax opportunities;
- Participate in and contribute to in-house tax technical sessions.
The ideal candidate has:
- A master degree in Fiscal Economics or Tax Law
- Relevant experience within a big 4 and/or a multinational company.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.