West End, London
£350 - £450 per day
5 days ago
The UK-based Tax Manager will be:
- ACA (or equivalent) qualified with 3-4 years PQE (minimum)
- Trained in UK corporate tax ideally, with exposure to other tax systems
- Needs to get involved in UK corporate tax compliance and corporate tax compliance for Malta and the USA.
- Some involvement in PAYE/VAT issues
- Experience of IFRS tax accounting for multinationals
- Commercial mindset so in-house experience would be helfpul
- Advantage to be proficient in MS Excel and Word
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.