A privately owned global conglomerate which is run by a wealthy British family are looking to expand their group tax function. This conglomerate focuses specifically on the industrial markets which encompasses mining, energy generation, metals and engineering, raw materials and industry-friendly financial services. Over the last couple of years, the business has seen rapid growth across all areas of their divisions globally, especially on the financial departments. The group tax function is a growing, driven, social, fast-paced and very close knit team. They are looking to hire their first Transfer Pricing specialist to report directly into the Global Head of Tax in their global HQs, which is in the heart of Mayfair.
You will take the lead of the preparation of the transfer pricing documentation for the UK entities, and also occasionally support other jurisdictions. You will act as the 'go to person' related to your specialism and act as the first point of call for anything outsourced or related to TP.
- Prepare TP documentation for UK and some overseas entities
- Provide support and input on M&A projects in the group reporting.
- Prepare and file TP reports, master and local files, country by country reports, BEPS reports.
- Undertake strategic TP projects to mitigate risks across the business.
- Assist the Treasury department with documentation of intercompany loans and facilities.
- Assist the UK subsidiary controllers and the Group Tax Manager with audit enquiries.
- Keep up to date with UK proposed and current tax legislation.
You will be either ACCA/ACA or CTA qualified with strong UK transfer pricing experience. Either coming from practice or another in-house position. Ability to work on own initiative and show enthusiasm to constantly grow and learn whilst on the job. Technically strong and have the confidence and gravitas to interact with various stakeholders.
If you are interested and meet the required skill set - please contact Simon Riva on 0207 3322 138 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.