A large international facilities management company, based in their West Sussex UK HQs are looking for a corporate tax professional to join their group tax function as the UK Tax Manager. This company offers innovative sustainable solutions to complex facilities management issues from real estate to large commercial buildings. An interesting tax opportunity where this individual will be able to gain a detailed insight on the businesses operations and it's projects.
The ideal candidate will have an accounting or tax qualification, with solid UK corporate tax experience. This person will be responsible for the UK corporation tax and VAT compliance, together with associated statutory tax reporting work. To provide support to the Group Head of Tax on all aspects of the group's tax affairs. A great opportunity for someone to stick to their strengths and branch out into other tax areas.
This person will either be coming from practice or in-house who is looking for a variety of work to get involved in. Someone with the right confidence and gravitas to build their own portfolio and interact with the business.
- Responsible for the preparation and submission of the UK group's corporation tax returns.
- Preparation of UK statutory tax reporting for current and deferred tax, together with the relevant accounting disclosures.
- Assist with other ad-hoc UK corporation tax and VAT queries.
- Identify and implement CT processes and SAP/reporting improvements.
- Assistance on global tax projects with the Group Head of Tax.
- Constant interaction with various stakeholders internally and externally.
- Keeping up to date on legislative changes across the market in relation to tax.
If you are interested and meet the required skill set - please contact Simon Riva on 0208 3322 138 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.