A very exciting opportunity for a tax professional with solid corporate tax experience has come up to join a global branded apparel, footwear and fashion accessories company. They design, develop, market and sell products under a diverse array of owned and licensed brands and a wide range of product categories and well known talents globally.
The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to join a very commercial, diverse and strong team. Working closely with the International Tax Director and Head of Tax on a variety of tax related matters on a global scale. Lot's of advisory, projects and processes to get involved in!
- Preparing country by country reporting filing and associated notifications.
- Leading on monitoring changes and implementation of rules across the group's jurisdictions.
- Project managing outsourcing of UK tax compliance processes.
- To support global tax team with meeting obligations under global and UK legislation and advising the business accordingly.
- Research and advise on ad hoc projects queries within the European and Asian business.
- Supporting finance and HR teams in ongoing UK VAT and PAYE compliance and associated queries.
- Leading maintenance, supporting tax governance, strategy and CCO.
The ideal candidate will be qualified in accountancy or tax with 3-5 years experience (however a different level of experience will be considered, the figure given is indicative). The candidate will preferably have strong technical knowledge of corporate tax who is also open to branch out their skill set in other tax disciplines. A self-starter, comfortable working independently and as part of a team whilst being able to demonstrate excellent project management. Ability to face and manage changes head on with stakeholders.
A brilliant opportunity for someone who is looking to move away from a corporate environment or looking for more variety in their work. Opportunity to travel abroad on work trips with the team. A dress down, social and creative company.
Salary towards £65,000 base + bonus and benefits
Please get in touch if you are interested and meet the required skill set. Simon Riva on 0207 3322 138 or email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.