An exciting opportunity has arisen for a corporate tax professional to join one of the fastest growing property development companies in the UK. They currently have 60 active development sites and have some exciting projects and growth plans taking place in the next few years. Their fin-tech style HQs are based in the city of London, with opened planned floors and high tech equipment for the finance division.
As part of an ambitious development programme, their group finance team are looking to appoint a tax analyst to provide support to their tax and treasury team based in their new office premises in London. They are looking to add a third member to their tax team where you will be reporting into and supporting the tax director on a range of tax matters across the business strands. It is a mixed role but your main focus will be to take ownership of the corporate tax. A mix of compliance, advisory and project work all year round.
- Preparing and filing the corporate tax returns and related calculations.
- Ensuring compliance of all entities in the group from a corporate tax perspective by identifying and implementing any new tax legislation.
- Review of the monthly CIS returns.
- Assisting with research and development claims.
- Ad-hoc support with the VAT returns and general provision of technical advice to all areas of the business in respect of VAT.
- Ad-hoc assistance with employment taxes and general tax accounting.
You will be a passionate tax candidate who is part or fully ATT qualified who is eager to progress with their qualifications and professional development. Experience in corporate tax compliance with a strong technical and detailed approach. You will also need to have the right commercial mentality and enthusiasm to interact with the business as it's a very social, stakeholder facing and fairly robust culture. Ability to communicate with both internal and external parties and collaborate across the business functions.
If you meet the required skill set and eager to develop your career in-house, please contact Simon Riva on 0207 3322 138 or email@example.com for a further discussion.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.