Are you looking for a new challenge? Then look no further than this exciting opportunity to join this instantly recognisable FTSE group. Based in London, you will enjoy the best of both worlds - challenging work which will help you to push your career forward as well as a flexible working environment so you can benefit from a work/life balance. As part of this well-established tax team, you will be expected to have oversight of employment tax issues and provide employment tax advice to key stakeholders. Your role will be varied and broad in scope covering the following aspects:
- Compliance issues e.g. PSA, STBV reporting, share plan reporting etc.
- Managing the SAO process, country by country reporting, remuneration reporting etc.
- Identifying, mitigating and monitoring employment tax compliance risk.
- Supporting on specific projects resulting from business change etc.
- Advising on complex termination payments, cross-border working arrangements, international pensions etc.
To succeed in this high profile position, you will require significant employment tax experience some of which you will have gained in a similar in-house environment (secondments of 6 months+ will be considered). Due to the broad nature of this role, knowledge of expatriate tax, executive compensation and share schemes would stand you in good stead. Financial services experience would also be beneficial but is not essential.
If this has whetted your appetite and you are keen to find out more, please contact Sarah Reid on 02073329620 or email@example.com.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.