The role will lead the Group Treasury function including day to day back office and systems activities. You will drive continuous improvement and control of the daily treasury activities acting as a subject matter on best practice payments systems structures and operations. A key aspect of this role is to build and maintain productive relationships with banks, investors and other key stakeholders, helping the business achieve ambitious future growth plans.
- Lead the day to day Treasury activities responsible for the effective management of all treasury systems, banking platforms and the development and maintenance of an effective and robust back office control environment.
- Managing the liquidity position, assessing the profitability including financial performance, review, P&L forecasting and scenario balance sheet and P&L modelling
- Responsible for the governance, execution and control of all strategic banking activities, developing and maintaining the operational relationships with banks and investors.
- Ensure the Groups Treasury regulatory reporting and regulatory compliance activities are carried out in a timely and efficient manner, meeting deadlines as required
- Identify, report, mitigate and document operational FX and interest rate risks (short and long term)
- Be the liaison with Tax on various tax related activities including cashflow forecasts, dividends, legal restructurings, intercompany loan issuance, interest settlement, and reporting.
- Provide expert advice to the CFO and country management teams in regard to Treasury process, controls, systems, payments, banking interfaces, statements etc.
- Treasury/Accountancy Qualification (e.g. AMCT, MCT, CIMA, ACA OR ACCA) and/or degree in Finance, Economy or Accountancy
- Strong Treasury knowledge especially on cash management and Treasury operations
- Strong awareness of best practices on controls and system efficiencies
- Understanding on bank relationship management
- Strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Experience working with multiple senior stakeholders simultaneously to get desired results
- Strong IT skills and ability to work with a range of financial systems
- Ability to prioritise multiple projects with varying degrees of complexity
- Knowledge of IT2 or other Treasury Management Systems and confirmation matching systems would be advantageous
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.