This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing PLC ,where the Head of Treasury is involved in a varied range of treasury matters, including liquidity, debt, foreign exchange and risk management.
- Supporting the cash, funding and intercompany loans for the group
- Managing the bank relationships, platforms and strategy
- Upgrading the treasury policies and procedures
- Supporting the regional functions with their treasury strategy
- Managing the smooth running of all M&A integrations
- Leading on the cash pool and cash matters
- Ad hoc projects
- AMCT qualified or similar Treasury qualification
- Accounting qualification is a must
- Excellent understanding of global banking network.
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills; high attention to detail
- Proactive and positive approach to work
- Takes ownership and strives to improve processes and add value
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Continually strives for improvement
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.