This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing PLC in an important role. Reporting to the Group CFO, the Head of Treasury is involved in a varied range of treasury matters, including liquidity, debt, foreign exchange and risk management.
- Managing all group day-to-day cash management, cash flow forecasting and all electronic banking systems
- Negotiating all group borrowing, bank relationship management, bond raising and issuance
- Managing the cash pooling arrangements and reducing the "trapped" cash;
- All cash related activities including the security and control of payments and collections processes by review and control of access rights and privileges across the Group's online banking platforms;
- Assessing all business related financial risks including FX, interest rate and counterparty risk management
- Managing the portfolio of FX exposures and transactional risks
- Implementing the active hedging program in accordance with group policy
- Developing the current group treasury policy with the group's strategic requirements and direction
- Developing the treasury functions and processes
- Implementing robust controls related to treasury matters relating to all parts of the group that are actively managed by the group
- Establishing development of relationships with group finance, tax and other central departments
- Arranging monthly meetings of the Treasury Management Committee to report on Treasury KPI's
- Training and development of the Finance Teams within the business on Treasury matters plus the development of the Head Office Treasury Analyst
- AMCT qualified or similar Treasury qualification
- Significant experience in operational treasury management (including cash management) for a large multinational Group in a managerial capacity
- Excellent understanding of global banking network.
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills; high attention to detail
- Proactive and positive approach to work
- Takes ownership and strives to improve processes and add value
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Continually strives for improvement
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.