£105000 - £120000 per annum + pro-rata for 9 months
29 days ago
Head of Tax interim role in London requires an experienced Head of Tax who is immediately available or soon to be available for an April start.
Based in the heart of London and in the corporate head office of this FTSE company, the Head of Tax will cover for a maternity leave.
Managing 2 people and covering corporate and indirect tax, the key technical elements of this role will involve:
- Tax reporting - consolidation of accounts and reporting to IFRS.
- Assisting in M&A work that occurs.
- CFC State Aid - liaising with HMRC on the next steps.
- CFC/SAO - updating tax register.
- Reporting to the Group Finance Director and preparing reports for the Board.
In order to be considered for this role you will have worked as a Head of Tax previously and will be hands on in the tax work that you perform.
To discuss this role further, please contact Amy Thomas at Brewer Morris T: 0207 332 9628 E: email@example.com.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.