Brewer Morris are partnering with a MNC to appoint a senior level treasury professional to be accountable for the governance, execution and control of the In-house bank activities and be the subject matter expert for risk advisory in the Middle East Region. In addition the role will be responsible for the coordination of all functions on-behalf the CEO and MD for all cross functional matters, including HR. The role is an interface to statutory and regulatory bodies and the HR governance owners within the group.
- Drives governance, execution and control of core Treasury activities in an efﬁcient way and leads and develops international (or internationally focused) teams.
- In charge of all ﬁnancial governance and ﬁnancial related risk related issues.
- Provides guidance and strategic directions/ outlook within the respective area of responsibility
- Guides implementation and / or execution of HR strategy, policies, procedures and programs - for several functional areas or for SCME.
- Ensures consistency with overall internal policy guidelines and respective labor law regulations.
- Ensures quality operations of HR processes (e.g. recruiting, development programs, performance management) and keeps abreast of industry, regional trends and regulations.
- Decides on personnel resource allocation and has shared responsibility for the management of related budget planning and reporting.
- Coordinates all related team leaders, professionals and operations employees.
- Establishing systems and processes to attract, develop, engage, and retain talented individuals.
- Ensuring others contribute to organization strategies by focusing them on the most critical priorities, measuring progress and ensuring accountability against those metrics.
- Establishing organizational systems, policies that leverage the capabilities of individuals with diverse backgrounds, cultures, abilities, and motivation, creating an inclusive organization.
- MBA from a leading global University
- 7-10 years working experience in Treasury function within Financial markets ideally from Middle East Region
- Extensive knowledge of Treasury Management Systems such as Wallstreet, 360T, cenTRE, or similar
- Solid experience with MS Office along other ERP Systems such as SAP, Exact, Oracle, or similar
- Proven track record working with Financial Information & Analysis Systems and using different Financial Trading & Portfolio Management
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills promoting Team work mindset and collaboration.
- Excellent Leadership skills, experience in conflict management and guiding without authority
- Proven track record in developing, coaching and leading others, building networks and partnerships and applying agile/lean methods and principle
- Excellent communication skills combined with very good reporting capabilities
- Multiple language skills are highly desirable
- Team work mindset, quality orientation and target focus
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.