Brewer Morris are partnering with a global MNC to appoint a senior treasury professional. As a subject matter expert for market risks and risk advisory the role is responsible for the governance, execution and control of the Financial Markets and External Trading activities across the Middle East Region.
- Drives governance, execution, and control of core Treasury activities in an efﬁcient way and leads and develops international teams.
- Provides guidance and strategic directions/ outlook within the respective area of responsibility
- Drives the collaboration between local/international teams, external partners as well as Senior Management.
- Acts as an expert risk advisor to the management of Operating Companies and where applicable also for Strategic Companies in all ﬁnancial governance and ﬁnancial related risk-related issues.
- Initiating and maintaining strategic relationships with stakeholders and potential partners inside and outside the organization.
- Translating strategic priorities into operational reality to ensure that strategic priorities yield measurable and sustainable results.
- Creating and executing inﬂuence strategies that gain commitment to one's ideas and persuade key stakeholders to take action that will advance business goals.
- Establishing a long-term business direction based on an analysis of systemic information and consideration of resources, market drivers, organizational values, and emerging economic, technological, and regulatory conditions.
- Identifying and leveraging opportunities to accelerate results.
- Creating an environment that inspires people to generate novel solutions encouraging experimentation with new ways to solve work problems
- MBA from leading University with additional qualification such as Bloomberg and/ or Reuters Terminal Certification etc..
- 10 years' or more work experience in similar function from Banking sector / Financial markets ideally from Middle East region.
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills from a dynamic multicultural work environment
- Proven track record in development of policies and procedures as well as the using of financial instruments and tools.
- Advanced knowledge of financial Information & Analysis Systems such as Bloomberg Professional, Thomson Reuters Eikon, etc... as well as of Financial Trading & Portfolio Management Platforms - MUREX, 360T, Bloomberg FX All, TR COBRA, or similar
- Advanced work experience with Treasury Management Systems - Wallstreet, 360T, cenTRE, finavigate®, or similar
- Multiple language skills would be highly advantageous
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- A success driven team leader with the experience of leading and driving team, building networks and partnership
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.