A rapidly expanding London based retail brand are looking for a Tax Manager to join a vibrant and social team.
This is a rare opportunity where you will have full autonomy to be a tax expert within the business and create your own role. The company has a clear plan to expand into a number of different areas and you will be central to ensuring that compliance, reporting and governance are up to date.
Ideally you will be:
* From an in-house tax background or have demonstrable experience of developing procedures from scratch
* Proficient in both direct and indirect tax
* A confident communicator that can be a trusted advisor to the business
* A self-starter who can add value to a newly created role
* ACA/CTA qualified preferable but not essential
What you will receive:
* A blank canvas to shape your own position
* A competitive base salary between £60-80k per annum (dependant on experience) with excellent benefits
* A variety of corporate discounts
For further information please contact Kyle Linzell of Brewer Morris at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 7332 9641
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.