A FTSE 100 listed multinational retailer with 11,000 staff across 10 countries in Europe, are looking for a corporate tax professional to join their commercial tax team based in their large HQs corporate centre in central London.
You will be reporting into the Group Tax Manager with regular interaction with various stakeholders across the business strands. You will also have the opportunity to go on work visits to the other offices in Southampton (UK) and Lille (France) when required.
- Tax analysis in all areas of group taxation, primarily direct tax
- Forecasting, budgeting and critical analysis of results
- All aspects of tax reporting, including internally and externally obligations
- Preparing and submitting the UK tax compliance for located entities
- Dealing with tax authority queries
- Support on ad-hoc projects when required along with the management of the UK cash tax payment cycle
The ideal candidate will have strong UK corporate tax reporting, compliance and accounting experience coming from either an accountancy firm or in-house. The candidate will have a good understanding of IFRS and a sound tax technical knowledge. Willingness to learn and the ability to work as part of a commercial team.
If you are interested and would like to find out more, please contact Simon Riva on 0207 3322 138 and firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.