Take advantage of this rare opportunity to join this well-respected business at a senior level. As part of a diverse and dynamic national team, you will be working alongside tax, reward, technology and communication professionals to support clients with their global work force challenges. This team is currently enjoying accelerated growth and is offering you the chance to be a part of it's continued success.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Advising on risk issues and supporting clients to mitigate against these
- Preparing client advice and managing all associated compliance processes for international assignees
- Providing up to date and relevant information on tax developments
- Dealing with HMRC
- Delegating to, training and coaching more junior staff
- Maintaining and building relationships with clients
To succeed, you will ideally be ACA/CTA qualified or equivalent and have significant global mobility tax experience gained either at a Big 4/Tier A firm or from working in-house. The ability to communicate effectively, work under pressure, prioritise and give clear direction will also be key. In return, you will be rewarded with a clear and structured career path. You will join an organisation who will support you to develop new skills and empower you to take on new challenges.
For more information and a confidential discussion, please contact Sarah Reid on 02073329620 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.