Brewer Morris are working exclusively with a Fintech organisation in the search for a Global Financial Controller. The opportunity has arisen due to the companies rapid growth, and increase in market share. The company have offices across New York, Dubai, Switzerland and Russia, where there will be potential travel to throughout the year.
This position is imperative in the companies continued growth, as this will sit alongside the Managing Director with a focus on business and strategic planning. Other duties of the role will include;
- Managing the annual audit review
- Creating and maintaining financial models for the company
- Monitoring department spending and budgets
- Overseeing the global accounting functions, with direct reports across all locations
- Setting KPIs on controlling systems across departments
- Directly liaising with senior stakeholders
In order to be considered for the position, you must already be in a financial position where you have direct board or investor exposure. Experience in creating business plans and financial models is also required for this vacancy. If a candidate holds a professional accounting qualification, this will be very attractive to the client.
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.