As a key member of an integrated Finance team, your key responsibilities will be:
- Provide insightful decision support analytics to enhance effectiveness and profitability for the business
- Identify business trends and advocate pro-active responses
- Prepare regular management reports and business heads reporting package including providing insights and commentary
- Evaluate the profitability and performance of business units against budgets and identify issues and recommendations to achieve targeted results.
- Continuous improvement of the month end reporting process to deliver relevant, accurate and timely financial information in an efficient manner.
- Develop financial models and provide analysis for various projects within the business
- Assist with the annual budgeting and forecast process
To be considered for this role potential candidates will need to be:
- CPA/CA qualified with 5-8 years relevant experience, preferably from the Professional Services sector
- Able to demonstrate influencing skills and confidence interacting with a broad range of stakeholders
- Strong financial reporting, analysis and modelling skills
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.