United Arab Emirates
Excellent plus bonus and benefits
over 1 year ago
Brewer Morris have been retained to appoint a Finance Project Manager for our Dubai based client. The organisation is embarking upon a period of significant change across its Middle East operations and is seeking a Finance Project Manager with extensive experience of integrating and implementing new Finance IT systems to fulfil a key role on one of the organisation's priority projects.
This will encompass not only deployment of a new, integrated Finance IT system, but improving core finance business processes and identifying and implementing changes to the finance function's organisational design. These improvements are centred around providing more insightful and accurate financial information to the senior management team which will support the organisations strategic growth activities. The role requires a well-rounded Finance Project Manager who is able to provide highly developed project management skills and controls with an ability to apply relevant agile principles.
- Deliver the implementation plans for the finance transformation partnering with the IT work stream leads to identify any issues and risks for the finance transformation.
- Lead the finance project activity working closely with key stakeholders to track progress on key milestones of the required projects, identifying and co-ordinating any key dependencies with the stakeholders.
- Build strong working relationships with Group and regional finance and business stakeholders
- Scope and create detailed project plans to track progress of key deliverables in relation to new finance projects.
- Act as the primary focal point in Group Finance in relation to other group function projects.
- Effectively communicate across all levels of the business to ensure key and senior stakeholders are kept up to date with project progress.
To be considered for this role candidates must currently be based in the UAE with the following skills and qualifications:
- Finance related degree from a leading University and/or MBA
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, CPA, ACCA, CIMA) with significant post qualification experience in both technical and operational finance roles.
- Significant systems accounting experience
- Experienced project manager with a proven track record of delivering complex projects with multiple workstreams
- Able to build relationships with senior stakeholders including Board Directors
- Able to manage a team across multiple areas of the business including financial change
- Experienced in developing clear communications to keep project stakeholders updated
- Willingness to travel
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.