Excellent plus bonus and benefits
over 1 year ago
As Finance & Operations Manager, you will be leading the GEM Finance, Supply Chain and IT functions which are responsible for driving the relevant functional strategies and support effective execution across Gulf Emerging Markets. All divisional businesses have strong global market positions within their individual market niches with several positioned to take further market share. Based in Kuwait reporting to the Vice President with a dotted line to the Regional CFO this is a highly visible and coveted position.
- Responsible for the implementation of the Emerging Markets medium and long term strategies supporting the development of KPIs and business strategies
- Ensure budgets, rolling estimates, strategic planning processes, and budget review systems and procedures are in compliance with requirements from Business Area and Head Office
- Negotiate with distributors/agents and other external stakeholders while ensuring timely and compliant accounting processes.
- Oversee IT systems and Supply Chain processes across Gulf Emerging Market affiliate, in compliance with the requirements of the business area and global strategy
- Challenge growth plans in Gulf Emerging Market affiliate and support the business by driving the Finance & Operations projects.
- Take a lead role in the cross-fertilization and collaboration between functions to improve business performance
- Qualified Accountant (CA, CPA, ACCA, CIMA) and/or Masters Degree in related field
- Minimum of 7 years' experience in Finance & Operations role gained in a multinational, matrix driven environment ideally within the life sciences sector.
- Strong business acumen and in-depth understanding of generally accepted accounting standards and practices.
- High impact with exceptional communication skills and the ability to convey a message that is understandable and relevant, linking business issues, financial results and strategy
- Fluent verbal and written English.
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.