About Our Client
Big 4 Accounting Firm based in Bahrain. Due to an internal promotion they are now seeking to appoint a Director to lead the Risk Consulting. The RC practice's key services are: enterprise risk management advisory, corporate governance advisory, compliance advisory, internal audit advisory and forensics advisory. The Director will play a key role in the growth of the Risk Consulting business by taking an active leadership role in growing services in the Financial Services sector.
- Lead large and complex projects and provide subject matter expertise on engagements across Insurance, Retail and Investment Banking sectors
- Take responsibility for innovation, practice growth and team development
- Risk-based internal audits
- Enterprise risk management
- Corporate governance advisory
- Cost improvement reviews; and
- Contract compliance reviews.
- Handle 3-4 engagements at a time
- Manage a team of 10 - 15
- Review of files and reports
- Deliver presentations
- Business development
- Client targeting and sales pitch
- Proposal development
- Develop and roll out in-house training program for junior staff
- Recruitment assistance - conduct interviews for junior positions
Application will be considered from candidates looking to relocate to the Middle East with relevant experience. Relocation support will be provided.
- Recognised degree in Accounting/ Finance/ Business or related disciplines
- Professional qualification ( ACA, CA, CPA, ACCA) and/or Masters Degree in related field
- CIA and/or CISA qualifications an advantage
- 12 - 15 years work experience gained in a large audit and /or consulting firm, or a leading commercial organization of which a majority should be in risk consulting services with at least 7-8 years in managerial position with Financial Services experience.
- Business development experience with proven achievement of target
- Development of new services under the umbrella of risk consulting
- Ability to lead internal audits of financial service clients (banks and insurance companies) in the areas of investment, risk management, treasury and credit operations
- Ability to lead compliance advisory engagements
- Experience in establishing / implementing Enterprise Risk Management framework an advantage
- Experience in delivering Board level presentations
- Ambitious, mature and business-minded with strong leadership and high ethical standards
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, analytical ability and presentation skills
- Ability to write reports independently with the highest standard of English.
- Good spoken English
- Bilingual skills i.e. English-Arabic will be an advantage
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.