Without your boss peering over your shoulder, it's a perfect time to look for a new role as we work from home to avoid the pandemic. With that in mind, I've got a fantastic Direct Tax Manager role based in Manchester that's an excellent first move in-house.
The Direct Tax Manager will be in charge of all UK corporation tax compliance for this well known brand. There's compliance, transfer pricing, reporting & R&D work to be getting stuck in to as well as a good amount of project and advisory work.
If you've got some of the below:
- An expertise in UK corporate tax compliance
- A practice background and a tax or accounting qualification
- An eagerness to move in-house for a brilliant company
You can get:
- A competitive base salary of up to £70k per annum
- Excellent benefits including a strong bonus and flexible working
For further information please contact Kyle Linzell of Brewer Morris at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 7332 9641
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.